•The easiest most efficient way to manage sales and tickets for your sporting events
•Improve your current cumbersome ticket procedures
•Works in conjunction with your current athletic tickets
•Easily generate your ticket reports for the state auditors
•Scan tickets or stubs directly to the ticket report using the iPad/iPhone camera
•Generates a summary report of all sporting events
•Generate a summary report of all of your beginning and ending tickets
•Use for selling presale tickets
•The ideal solution for general admission tickets
•Can eliminates the need for tickets
•Sign reports directly on the iPad/iPhone
•Email reports with the tap of the button
•Works on a Mac, PC, Surface, iPad, iPad mini or iPhone
•Create business card size season passes with barcodes
•Scan season passes to track season pass attendance
•Can be used with existing barcode passes
•Generate season pass reports
•Annual cost: $200 for a high school $100 for a middle school/junior high
A state athletic association stated, "Ticket inventories should be closely monitored and accounted for by periodically conducting a physical inspection of the tickets and comparing the last reported ticket sold to the number present on the roll and the colors of tickets remaining in the inventory." Ticket Manager on the Go is the perfect tool to assist in managing your ticket inventory.
Download to your iPad or iPhone
You must have FileMaker Go 16, 17 or 18 installed on your iPad to use this solution. If you don't have FileMaker Go installed on your iPhone/iPad, FileMaker Go is a free app on the iTunes App store. After installing FileMaker Go , the App will open with a tour of FileMaker Go. If you want to close the tour, tap on the circle icon or folder in the upper left corner and select Close File.
Download FileMaker Go 18
***ATTENTION iOS 13 or GREATER USERS***
iOS 13 or greater Safari will no longer automatically open linked files from like previous iOS versions. Files in iOS 13 or greater are download to the iPad/iPhone and must then be manually opened. If you are using iOS 13 or greater there are now a few extra steps you need to do to install this app:
1. After tapping the download link, you should be prompted with a message box asking you if you want to download. Tap Download
2. An icon will appear in the upper right corner of Safari (circle with a down arrow). Tap the icon and then the downloaded file after it is finished downloading.
3. Tap on the share icon (square with an up arrow). Tap Copy to FileMaker Go from the horizontal list of Apps.
4. After the program is installed you should open the Files app on you iPad/iPhone to delete the downloaded file to free up memory on your iPad/iPhone
Tap to download Ticket Manager on the Go to your iPad/iPhone
Tap the blue Download Ticket Manager on the Go link. The download should take around 10 to 20 seconds but might take longer due to slow internet speeds. After the file downloads, click Open in FileMaker to finish the download process. FileMaker Go 15 or 16 must be installed from the iTunes store on your iPad before you can successfully download Ticket Manager on the Go.
PC/Mac Download Directions
Download PC version (install_ticket_manager.zip)
1. Download the install_ticket_manager.zip file to you computer by clicking on the Download PC version link.
2. Open the zip and drag the Ticket Manager on the Go folder to your desktop (or whatever location you want the program)
3. Open the folder and click on the Ticket Manager on the Go.exe to open the program
4. Warning: do not try to open the program while it is contained in the zip. It must be copied or extracted from the zip.
Download Mac version (install_ticket_manager.dmg)
Requires OSX 10.10 or greater
1. Download the install_ticket_manager.zip file to you computer by clicking on the Download Mac version link.
2. Open this dmg file and drag the Ticket Manager on the Go folder to the Application Folder or your desktop
3. After installing the folder double click the Ticket Manager on the Go app inside of this folder. You might get a error message the first time from the Mac Security about not be able to open the App since it did not come from the App Store. If this happens, hold down the Control key and click on the Ticket Manager on the Go App. Then click open. You should only have to do this once.
4. Warning: do not try to open the program while it is contained in the dmg file. You must drag it to the Application folder or another location on your Mac.
5. You can make an Alias of the Ticket Manager on the Go app to place on your desktop for easy access.
Currently available for free for the 2017-18 school year for a limited time
Do you have a question about Ticket Manager on the Go?
Contact Practical Solutions For Educators at 937-642-7755 or email@example.com
Ticket Manager on the Go touch screen
Sample Ticket Report
Sample Summary Report