Behavior Tracker on the Go- The best student observation solution
• Tracker multiple student observations over time
• Frequency observations for groups of students or an individual student
• Duration observations for a student and a peer
• Interval observations
• Narrative observations
• Graph all observations
• iPad and iPhone versions
Download Behavior Tracker on the Go to Directions
You must have FileMaker Go 15, 16, 17 or 18 installed on your iPad to use this solution. If you don't have FileMaker Go installed on your iPhone/iPad, FileMaker Go is a free app on the iTunes App store. After installing FileMaker Go , the App will open with a tour of FileMaker Go. If you want to close the tour, tap on the circle icon or folder in the upper left corner and select Close File.
Download FileMaker Go 18
***ATTENTION iOS 13 or GREATER USERS***
iOS 13 or greater Safari will no longer automatically open linked files from like previous iOS versions. Files in iOS 13 or greater are download to the iPad/iPhone and must then be manually opened. If you are using iOS 13 or greater there are now a few extra steps you need to do to install this app:
1. After tapping the download link, you should be prompted with a message box asking you if you want to download. Tap Download
2. An icon will appear in the upper right corner of Safari (circle with a down arrow). Tap the icon and then the downloaded file after it is finished downloading.
3. Tap on the share icon (square with an up arrow). Tap Copy to FileMaker Go from the horizontal list of Apps.
4. After the program is installed you should open the Files app on you iPad/iPhone to delete the downloaded file to free up memory on your iPad/iPhone
Tap to Download Behavior Tracker on the Go to your iPad/iPhone
1. Tap the download link for Behavior Tracker on the Go (this may take a few seconds to download)
2. After the file downloads, tap Open in "FileMaker..." to install the file
3. Follow the on screen installation directions
Tap to download or open the Behavior Tracker help PDF