ETR on the Go - The best solution for completing ETR Eval pages
• Can be used on an iPad, iPad mini, iPhone 6, Mac or PC
• Build unlimited number of test tables with up to 5 columns of scores
• Build unlimited number of scripted narratives, needs, implications, checklists,
blocks of text and recommendations
• Complete ETR PR-06 Part 1 pages
• Sign ETR on touch devices
• Dictate text through Siri on the iPhone or iPad
• Copy and transfer data to other programs
• Does not require an internet connection and doesn't use any cellular data
• Greatly reduce the amount of typing needed to complete an ETR
• Can be password protected for added security
• Available for free for a limited time until the end of the 2016-17 school year
Download ETR on the Go to iPad/iPhone Directions
You must have FileMaker Go 15, 16, 17 or 18 installed on your iPad to use this solution. If you don't have FileMaker Go installed on your iPhone/iPad, FileMaker Go is a free app on the iTunes App store. After installing FileMaker Go , the App will open with a tour of FileMaker Go. If you want to close the tour, tap on the circle icon or folder in the upper left corner and select Close File.
Download FileMaker Go 18
***ATTENTION iOS 13 or GREATER USERS***
iOS 13 or greater Safari will no longer automatically open linked files from like previous iOS versions. Files in iOS 13 or greater are download to the iPad/iPhone and must then be manually opened. If you are using iOS 13 or greater there are now a few extra steps you need to do to install this app:
1. After tapping the download link, you should be prompted with a message box asking you if you want to download. Tap Download
2. An icon will appear in the upper right corner of Safari (circle with a down arrow). Tap the icon and then the downloaded file after it is finished downloading.
3. Tap on the share icon (square with an up arrow). Tap Copy to FileMaker Go from the horizontal list of Apps.
4. After the program is installed you should open the Files app on you iPad/iPhone to delete the downloaded file to free up memory on your iPad/iPhone
Tap to Download ETR on the Go to your iPad or iPhone
1. Tap the download link for ETR on the Go (this may take a few seconds to download)
2. After the file downloads, tap Open in "FileMaker..." to install the file
3. Follow the on screen installation directions
Download ETR on the Go help file
Download ETR on the Go to a Mac or PC
To use ETR on the Go on your Windows device or Mac you will need to have FileMaker Pro 14 or 15 installed. If you do not have FileMaker Pro you can download a 30 day trial at FileMaker Download. On a Windows device you should download the 32 bit version of FileMaker Pro.
After FileMaker Pro is installed, tap the Download install_etr.zip link to save the zipped install_etr file to your device. Choose to save the file instead of open when downloading. Extract the ETR_otg.fmp12 file from the downloaded zipped file to use the program. Do not try to use or open the ETR_otg file while it is still in the zipped file. You must copy if from the zipped file or extract it from the zipped file to your Windows device. Once this is done, open the ETR_otg file to use the program.