IEP Writer Pro (new 2018-19 forms)
Download Windows version (install_iep_writer.zip) (14.2v1)
Coming soon: IEP Writer Pro for Macintosh
After downloading, unzip the downloaded file and drag the IEP Writer Pro folder to your desktop.
Inside the IEP Writer Pro folder, open the IEP Writer Pro.exe application in this folder to open the program.
If you have previous installed IEP Writer Pro 14.1v1 or 14.1v2 or 14.1v1 or 14.1v3 you can update to the latest version by downloading the individual IEP_writer file
Directions to update IEP_Writer 14.2v1
1. Download the update file by clicking the update link: update_iep.zip
2. Unzip the download file
3. Rename the current IEP_writer file in the IEP Writer Pro folder to oldIEP_writer (Please note: if you have done a previous update, a file with the name of oldIEP_writer might already exist. If the file already exists, delete or move the file from the IEP Writer Pro folder before renaming the IEP_writer file to oldIEP_writer)
4. Move the new IEP_writer file from the zip file to the IEP Writer Pro folder
(Please note: you should not be prompted to replace the IEP_writer file. If you are cancel the operation.)
4. Open the IEP Writer Pro folder and open the IEP Writer Pro.exe
5. On the opening page click the Transfer from oldIEPwriter button to transfer your old data to the new file